UPDATE: Only THREE slots remaining (PM only) – please fill out the booking form below to request a session.
Spring is finally on its way. The countryside is transformed into a sea of yellow daffodils and bright bluebells, the weather slowly starts to warm up, and long lazy afternoons are spent strolling down country lanes with our furry friends by our sides. And it’s also the perfect time for a quintessentially British vintage tea party.
These exclusive mini sessions are inspired by all things British – from beautiful spring wildflowers to traditional tea parties. If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind creative experience, but only want a handful of images or can’t commit to a full dog photography session, then this is the event for you.
Join me on Saturday 22nd April at the Old Dairy Farm Craft Centre in Upper Stowe, Northamptonshire, for my all-new “Great British Tea Party” mini sessions. Treat yourself to complimentary cup of tea while your pup enjoys their 20 minute photo session in a beautiful outdoor setting with flowers, bunting and vintage props. They’ll even get their very own doggy bag of goodies to take home at the end of the session!
With three unique collections to choose from, you’ll be sure to find the perfect experience for you and your dog – from fine art prints and digital files to bespoke artisan photo boards, exclusive to the mini sessions and designed to compliment your photos perfectly.
“So how do I get my paws on one of these awesome mini sessions?” I hear you cry! Sessions are being held 10am-4pm, so simply choose your preferred collection and fill out the request form below, and I’ll let you know what times are available for your to choose from. Once you’re booked in, all that’s left to do is sit back, relax, and we’ll see you & your dog in April!
- 12"X8" fine art print
- of your choice
- x1 high res digital image of your choice
- Social media digital images
- 20 minute session
- One dog per session
- x1 9″x6″ artisan photo board
- x1 high resolution digital image of your choice
- x3 social media digital image of your choice
- £10 donation to Animals In Need
- 20 minute session
- Up to two dogs per session
- x1 12"x8" artisan photo board
- x2 high resolution digital images of your choice
- x5 7"x5" gift prints
- 10% off additional orders
- £10 donation to Animals In Need
HOW DO THE MINI SESSIONS WORK?
Mini sessions are designed to be as fun, easy and indulgent as possible, so that you can focus entirely on the good stuff.
- Start by filling out the request form below with your preferred time. I’ll then get in touch with the available time slots, and once you’ve picked one to suit you, I’ll send you a link to complete your booking and pay your session fee online. All you have to do then is turn up at the venue on the day (with your dog, of course!).
- Once you arrive you’ll be welcomed and checked in, and then it’s on to your session. We’ll take a few minutes to get your dog comfy with the camera and the set (which shouldn’t take long on our comfy armchair), and then we’ll get shooting!
- After your session, you can head over to the onsite cafe for a complimentary cup of tea and cake – yum! Then it’s time to head home with your goody bag in hand, sit back, relax, and wait for your photos to be edited (this can take up to 2 weeks). Once your photos are ready for viewing, you’ll receive an email with a link to your private online gallery, where you can choose your favourites (the amount of photos may vary, however you can usually expect 3-5 photos to choose from).
- Depending on your chosen collection, I’ll then get to work creating your products using your favourite photos from the session. All that’s left then is to enjoy your beautiful artwork!
DO I HAVE TO BOOK IN ADVANCE?
These sessions are highly sought after and have very limited availability, so in order to help things run smoothly you’ll need to book a slot in advance. Don’t worry, it’s super simple to do – just fill out the request form below and I’ll let you know if your chosen time is still available. Once you’ve chosen a time then all you need to do is complete an online booking form and pay your session fee, and you’re all set!
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS ON THE DAY?
British weather is unpredictable at best, especially in April! But never fear, we’ll have a covered area available in case of downpours. If the weather gets so bad that we can’t continue to shoot, we’ll reschedule your mini session for a later date that suits you.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY MINI SESSION?
Depending on your chosen collection, your mini session may include several products, including digital files and artisan photo boards. Please check the collection options in the table above to see what’s included in each one. All mini sessions include the following:
- A 20-minute photo session for one dog, taking place at the Old Dairy Farm Craft Centre, Upper Stowe, in our unique vintage armchair set, complete with rustic props and accessories
- A complimentary cup of tea and cake after your session
- A luxury goody bag to take home – including treats (for you and your dog!) and exclusive discounts for Millie’s Mucky Pups Boutique and Jelly Bean Photography
- A donation to Animals In Need – a Northamptonshire-based charity that focuses on the rescue, rehabilitation and re-homing of injured and abandoned animals
DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING WITH ME?
If you have any favourite accessories for your dog (bow tie, collar, outfit) then feel free to bring them along for their session! The set has a rustic theme so you’re more than welcome to dress to match. You can also bring along your dog’s favourite treats or toys, especially if they have any special dietary requirements – if it helps to get your dog’s attention, then bring it along! We have a selection of treats and toys on hand, but it’s always good to have extras!
WHAT IS AN ARTISAN PHOTO BOARD?
Artisan photo boards are exclusive to Jelly Bean Photography mini sessions, and are designed to compliment your mini session photos perfectly. Available in two sizes (depending on your chosen collection) these dark stained birch photo boards feature a luxury fine art print of your choice from your mini session, mounted with a metal clip, meaning that you can easily switch your photo any time you like.
CAN I ORDER MORE PRINTS AFTER THE SESSION?
Absolutely – sometimes it’s just too hard to choose your final photos, and you may find yourself wanting to buy them all! The good news is, all mini session collections include access to all prints and products from my full product menu – and what’s more, The Fine Art Collection includes 10% off all products – hooray! Just ask if you’d like me to send you a product guide.
BOOK YOUR MINI SESSION
FILL OUT THE REQUEST FORM BELOW AND I’LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT TIME SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign up to the newsletter for all the latest updates, events and special offers!
All images & content © Jelly Bean Photography 2016-2017 | Jelly Bean Photography offers creative fine art pet photography in and around Northamptonshire. Areas of coverage include Northampton, Bedfordshire, London, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Banbury, Oxford, Bicester, Towcester, Daventry, Warwickshire, Coventry, Rugby, Leicester, Market Harborough, Uppingham, Oakham, Stamford, Kettering, Peterborough, Huntingdon and Cambridge.